- Telephone (toll-free): 1-877-330-4343
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax (toll-free): 1-888-566-7582
- Mail: Office of the Veterans Ombudsman, P.O. Box 66 Charlottetown, PE C1A 7K2
- TTY (toll-free): 1-833-978-1639
General inquiries office hours
Monday to Friday, except holidays:
- 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M (NT)
- 8:30 A.M to 4:30 P.M (AT)
- 7:30 A.M to 3:30 P.M (ET)
- 6:30 A.M to 2:30 P.M (CT)
- 5:30 A.M to 1:30 P.M (MT)
- 4:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M (PT)
- If you are a member of the Defence community and have a complaint or need more information about an issue internal to the DND/CAF organization, please contact the National Defence and Canadian Forces Ombudsman.
- If you are unsatisfied with the decision regarding your application for a benefit provided under the Pension Act, Part 3 of the Canadian Forces Members and Veterans Re-establishment and Compensation Act or the War Veteran Allowance Act, or with a decision made by VRAB, please contact the Bureau of Pensions Advocates or a Royal Canadian Legion Service Officer.
- Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator